Welcome to the St. Saviour’s Young Families Group
What is our group?
The St. Saviour’s Young Families is a weekly gathering of families with kids too young for Children’s Faith Formation, (formerly known as School of Religion, SOR), usually ages 0-5. We have:
– Potluck snacks for the group
– Play time for the kids in a kid-friendly and safe environment
– An opportunity for parents to meet each other, relax a little, and caffeinate (coffee provided)
It’s a community, not a daycare:
– We do not have a professional staff, and we do not allow drop-offs. It’s just as important for parents to be a part of this community as it is for the children.
– This is not religious education, though sharing time with each other can help strengthen our parish, and even our faith.
– There is no commitment needed, and no pressure to bring anything. Feel free to show up just once, twice, or join us all year. You will always be welcome.
When do we meet?
On Sundays after the 9 am Family Mass, when Children’s Faith Formation meets (generally from 10 am – 11 am)
Where do we meet?
The playroom is located behind the Parish Hall in the St. Saviour’s basement. Enter the Parish hall by going down the stairs on the right (when facing St. Saviour’s). To get to the playroom, go up the stairs located to the right of stage in the Parish Hall.
Important things to know about our group:
– No meetings on the 3rd Sunday of the month (this avoids a conflict with the monthly full parish social)
– The playgroup only meets when CFF meets, so if there is no CFF, there is no playgroup (ie: holiday weekends)
– As there is no CFF during the summer, visit this page for updates
If you are interested in joining us for any of our playgroup meetings, please sign up for emails by contacting email@example.com.